Here’s what other product managers do with Hotjar
1. Reduce assumptions and validate ideas
Understand how users truly behave in your product with unbiased reliable data.
Stop guessing and build product features that are guaranteed to help your users.
Rather than guess what’s needed, we watch session recordings to build what’s right for the users.
2. Spot opportunities to hit your business goals
Prioritize your roadmap with eye-opening insights about your users’ experience.
Grow usage and keep customers hooked with new features that resonate.
Hotjar helps us empathize with users and confirms that our work is having a positive impact.
3. Get buy-in for your next big idea
Create a compelling case for what needs to be built, with real insights about your user’s experience.
Hotjar is key in how I communicate product insight. It shows senior stakeholders what’s really happening on the site.
4. Spot issues before it’s too late
Troubleshoot issues by seeing a user’s negative experience through their eyes.
Help your team understand the problem and prioritize fixes, fast.
We made a lot of corrections quickly. Without Hotjar I don’t think we would have a clue what was going on.
Make the right changes with reliable insights from actual users
Without Hotjar ❌
Roadmaps are built on hunches
The boss gets the final say on what to build
You’re unsure if shipped features had an impact
With Hotjar ✅
Prioritize what to build with reliable user feedback
Get buy-in for your ideas with compelling evidence
Compare engagement pre & post-launch
Product managers hitting their targets with Hotjar
1. Andrew increased conversions for his product by 3x with insights from Heatmaps and Recordings.
With Hotjar... our conversion rate went from 0.5% to 1.6% for visitors making a payment in just one month.
2. Luke spends just eight minutes a day watching Recordings and fixes one bug a week.
I open up Recordings to watch people using the new feature. Immediately I’ll spot things I wasn’t expecting.
3. Brett doesn’t rely on gut instinct. He analyzes behavior from 7 million users to validate his ideas.
Hotjar helps us understand our customers, their engagement, and their journey.