All-in-one Analytics and Feedback –
at a fraction of the cost.
See how visitors are really using your website, collect feedback and turn more visitors into customers.
at a fraction of the cost. Free Signup Get Hotjar PRO
Get a basic account for Free. Update to PRO for unlimited insights.
A New Easy Way to Truly Understand Your Visitors
55,928 users have already joined the Hotjar revolution!
"Seriously loving your product. Big thank you to you and your team."
VP of Search Marketing
Everything You Need in One Unified Platform
Understand what users want, care about and do on your site by visually representing their clicks, taps and scrolling behavior - which are the strongest indicators of visitor motivation and desire.
Improving the performance and experience of your website starts with understanding what your visitors want and what's preventing them from achieving it. Target unlimited questions to specific visitors anywhere on your web and mobile site.
Build your own responsive surveys using an easy editor. Collect responses in real-time from any device. Distribute your surveys using web links, emails or invite your visitors just before they abandon your site to uncover their objections or concerns.
Find the biggest opportunities for improvement and testing by identifying on which page and at which step most visitors are leaving your site.
Improve online form completion rates by discovering which fields take too long to ﬁll, which are left blank, and why your visitors abandon your form and page.
Eliminate guesswork with recordings of real visitor behaviour on your site. By seeing your visitor's clicks, taps, mouse movements you can identify usability issues on the ﬂy.
Recruit User Testers
Recruit the best possible participants for user research and testing directly from your site. Collect profiling information, contact details and offer a gift in exchange for their help.
Optimize your Site's Usability and Conversion Rate
Hotjar is the ideal tool for:
- UX & UI Designers
- Web Developers
- Product Managers
- Digital Marketers
- Agencies & Consultants
Here are just a few examples of how you can use Hotjar:
- Compare taps and clicks before & after tweaks.
- Change page copy to reflect visitor objections.
- Translate common feedback comments into FAQs.
- Give your clients or boss proof of what works or not.
- Challenge internal misconceptions & 'best practices'.
- Overhaul forms to generate more leads.
- Impress your clients or colleagues with visual insights.
- Restructure layout based on visitors' objections.
- Test what content works best above 'the fold'.
- Understand why test pages do not beat the control.
- Discover how visitors react to longer or shorter pages.
- Improve navigation.
- Align page copy to the same words used by your visitors.
- Learn what content to move higher or lower on the page.
- Uncover distracting elements that should be removed.
- Discover 'false bottoms' in your pages.
- Know whether your CTAs are attracting attention.
- Identify confusing elements and copy.
- Filter our noise from unqualified user tests.
- Speak directly to visitors before they leave the page.
- Think like an actual visitor by understanding their mindset.
- Prioritise where to test first by identifying big opportunities.
- Reveal anxieties about trust or confusing policies.
- Change layout to streamline navigation and UX.
- Identify what new content needs to be added to the page.
- Confirm your hypothesis before creating new elements.
- Reveal your visitors' pattern of reading the page.
- Identify which elements need to be moved on the page.
- Generate new A/B test ideas.
- Identify UX issues that are frustrating to users.
- Remove or rethink ignored content.
- See which type of imagery works best.
- Ask customers what made them nearly not convert.
- Collect valuable testimonials from customers.
- See how different traffic sources behave on your site.
- Change design and content based on different traffic.
- Improve your UX on different screen resolutions.
- See what falls under 'the fold' on different devices.
- Question the fields used and their impact on conversion.
- Deploy feedback poll on pages with UX issues to get instant feedback.